Thursday, November 13, 2014

"You Can Look It Up: The Wikipedia Story" Questions


  • The Mosaic browser did not give users the ability to edit the Web pages they were viewing. It turned Web surfers into passive consumers of published content.
  • They both are places you can go to read pieces of literature.
  • It was too confusing to operate.
  • It was very informative.
  • By providing me with information.
  • Having unreliable information.
  • It offered reliable sources.
  • Is the process of obtaining needed services, ideas, or content by soliciting contributions from a large group of people, and especially from an online community, rather than from traditional employees or suppliers.
  • I think this isn't true and that's people shouldn't believe everything they see on the internet.
  • I do not think this is a good thing, because people rely on these sources.
  • Because a lot of people were looking for informative sources.
  • I think it was looking at Wikipedia in a bad way. 
  • Nothing.
  • I agree with this quote that when many people come together and cooperate with one another, it's easier to be successful.
  • With the best intentions of the community.
  • Because it has the largest collection of information on the web.
  • I agree because I find Wikipedia very helpful.
  • What does the author mean by “wiki-crack?”
  • Yes.
  • Yes depending on how well they are educated. 
  • I would want their back ground information on their education.
  • It would be helpful for all humans to understand human development in other parts of the world.
  • I agree.
  • Yes.
  • I do not agree.
  • Depends on what the paper was on.
  • No, because I don't want the responsibility of people depending on me.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment